Pantone declared the color of the year to be "Tangerine."While I LOVE coral, I'm not ready to make it front and center, more like a side dish than main course. Benjamin Moore declared their color of the year to be "Wythe Blue." That happens to be more up my alley for the moment.
It seems everywhere I look right now, I'm noticing light, watery blue-green. Maybe it's just me discovering it for the first time, or maybe it's just spring. Of all the colors I loved before, blue has never been on my to-do list. Fall colors have always been my forte. I don't know why the sudden change of heart, but it all started with a kitchen. I now found myself scouring pictures for any room in blue.
Better Homes and Gardens featured a few palettes that I simply adore. Never being satisfied with the norm, I am planning on taking 2 and combining them. The first one is coral based:
Juicy Citrus
The second one is blue- based aptly named:
I can't wait to get a new house and start painting! For the exterior colors, I'm thinking Sherwin Williams Drizzle with Relaxed Khaki and Panda White. They look great together.
Side note: Did you know you can paint vinyl siding? Jesse thinks that defeats the whole purpose, but I prefer beauty over practicality once in awhile!
Well, that's enough for now. I'm pretty sure my kids have just fed themselves a dinner of Easter chocolate!
Love,
Sunshine
No comments:
Post a Comment