SO, in all this mess, I have somehow misplaced my nifty Canon camera. I was actually going to go around and snap a few pictures of our progress on the house, but had to resort to my cell phone. So that's all ya get!
I can happily say the 99.9% of the painting is DONE!!! I did have a slight mishap with a wet door frame and a mass of hair last night. (If anyone knows of a safe way to get paint out of hair, let me know!)
We managed to get some curtains put up and they are beautiful. I went to put the second pair up and silly me bought one that was the wrong size. It was on clearance too, so no hope of finding a replacement. Guess I've got some fabric for new pillows and projects around the house! That set of curtains just happens to match the accent wall perfectly, too! While I am very frustrated with myself for making such a silly mistake, it will all turn out good.
I got so excited after I put the curtains up, that I grabbed some other accessories lying around and made a little vignette. This is going to be such a cozy place to sit and read by the fire...
Our beautiful painting looks absolutely perfect with it's new light. Kinds like it was meant to be;)
The details of lasts night conversation are a little fuzzy, but I think Jesse's level head prevailed and we decided to move in next weekend instead of this weekend. Phooey! But we don't have a refrigerator yet. It won't be delivered until sometime next week. No point in moving in if we don't have any food. One of us has to be the adult, and I vote Jesse! He does such a good job.
Our yard needs mowing and a lot of trimming. It's quite overgrown, but I did snap a few pictures of our beautiful flowers. I'm in love with the hydrangea! Ava has the perfect view of it from her bedroom. It starts out blue and then turns purplish and fades to a dusty rose. We're excited about our limes, too. Colton keeps picking them and informing us that he thinks they're ripe now.
Enjoy!
Love,





No comments:
Post a Comment