Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Coming or going....

I'm not sure which I'm doing these days. Most mornings, I wake up not knowing what day it is. I have to look at my phone to tell me. We were insane to think we could do all this in 2 weeks! It's now going on it's 4th week. Jesse and I are both ready for this whole move to be over. It won't really be over then. We'll just get to take it slower.

Tonight is vacation night though!!! My wonderful step-mom is in town and we're all going to get together this evening and relax. Mimi and David are out of town so we have to go over and make sure they're pool doesn't get lonely;-) Jesse even gave in and is taking the night off! 

Funny story time...I was painting the accent wall (that Jesse insisted we have!), but the light switches didn't have a cover plate yet. They're hanging out of the wall by their wires. Well, I needed to paint around them, so I just moved one over and got a real surprise. Sparks went flying everywhere and then the living room and dining room went dark! Oops! Yeah, I fried a switch or two. Jesse just shook his head at me. I've been moving switches with now problems in the past, but Jesse's been smart enough to turn off the breakers for me! I am a walking catastrophe.

Other news...

The babies had an absolute blast on their vacation to Grandma and Grandpa Menefee's! Colton is officially a big boy now and has lost his first tooth! We were so surprised. It's his bottom front tooth and he looks so cute now! For months, he's been saying that he thinks this tooth or that tooth is loose. Some kids in his class last year were loosing teeth and that started the worrying. Poor boy takes after Momma on that aspect. He wanted to wash Bear last night and I had just started a load. So he through him in the washer and about had a hysterical fit. He was all worried that the agitator in the machine would cut Bear's head off. It took me over 20 minutes to calm him down enough to go to sleep. But all is well this morning. 

Well, that's all I have time for this morning. More exciting news to come in the next few weeks....!

Love,


Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment