Friday, August 30, 2013

Ferris Bueller lives.

I have a mini Ferris Bueller in training. Thursday morning Colton wakes up saying he's sick. We take his temperature. No fever. So he proceeds to the bathroom to try to throw up. Oh! He must be sick if he's trying to throw up. But I can't miss work, so I tell him he's got to get up and go to school. 

Later, Ava and I are in the kitchen. She asks me to make her lunch, but of course we're running late to I say no but I'll make it for her tomorrow. Colton overhears this and says, "Wait. What day is it?" "Thursday," I say. "You mean it isn't Friday?" he asks. "I wish!" Well he then tells me, with a big ole' grin on his face, that he thought it was Friday and was only pretending to be sick so that he wouldn't have to take the spelling test. 

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I about died laughing. I couldn't believe he would pull something like that and then tell me about it! He get a stern talking to after that though. 

Love,

Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment